"At Bassi Consultants we abide by a strict Code of
we always maintain our utmost integrity in all of our work, and continue to operate in an ethical and professional manner in order to protect our client’s interests at all times.
- Distribute any other contact details from our computers or electronic storage devices.
- Buy or sell any information relating to our clients or potential clients at any time.
- Share any information with a third party.
- Allow our clients or their work to be identified with a third party.
- Act in a manner that could be in breach of any law in force in this or any other country that we operate.
- Treat all discussions with our clients as completely confidential and carry out our work in the strictest confidence.
- Adhere to our client’s wishes and observe confidentiality agreements and NDA’s.
- Act in the best interests of our clients.
- Ensure that all computer and electronic devise are fully secured and protected against any current or future breaches of computer security.
- Secure personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully.
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes.
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary.
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure.
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection.